Capturing or taking a screenshot of your screen is a pretty simple task: it’s not hard to save a still frame of your display as an image. Windows already has several built-in tools to provide users with this functionality, but what if you need even more power? The built-in tools are good enough for beginners, but they lack the personalization features you see in third-party software. A screenshot app is perfect for this. You can download Auto Screen Capture from the links below.
Screenshot app for pc
There are plenty of functional third-party alternatives, and the Auto Screen Capture utility is particularly interesting. With it, users can schedule automatic tasks for screen capture (screenshot), encrypt them and send them by email, and embed Tags to better organize them right away.
Since the program is portable, users do not have to deal with installation or unpacking. The Dashboard gives you an overview of all screens, helping the user to see what the program has captured.
The Auto Screen Capture screenshot app is very well suited for setting up multiple monitors of its own, and the monitoring tab immediately informs the user of this. As the name of the utility suggests, the software can automatically take screenshots of your monitor screen at regular intervals. Set the schedule for the program, set some capture options and that’s it. And you can already use it!
As for the pictures themselves and capture, the user can assign some individual parameters. If you want to capture only a certain piece of the screen (region), you can select it in the utility, both for the screenshot of the active window, and for the entire display screen. If you want to organize everything more efficiently, then you can use the macro tags functionality, which should structure user screenshots in a more organized way.
How to take a screenshot of an application?
This is easy to do. If this is a one-time snapshot, then just press the button on the keyboard “Print Sc SysRq”. Transfer the contents of the cache to any graphics editor. As for more detailed tasks, here it is necessary to configure the program for screenshots Auto Screen Capture to capture.
The nice thing is that you can customize what happens after a screen capture: for example, you can choose to have the program automatically send you an email when a task is completed. What’s more, if you want to upload screenshots to your server, you can set everything up in the file transfer settings menu.
Popular formats for saving images are available: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, as well as WMF, EMF and TIFF.
The screenshot app is compatible with almost all versions of Windows, namely XP, Vista, 7, 8, and, of course, releases 10 and 11.
If you are still looking for a more versatile, advanced solution aimed at advanced users, Auto Screen Capture is exactly the program that will suit you 100%, providing enough functions for the intended use. The function of the utility is to take screenshots while you are working or playing. Use it for its intended purpose. You can download Auto Screen Capture from the download links.
Screenshot app. Download Auto Screen Capture
- Calculator free download. SpeedCrunchIf you often sit at the computer and count something, then you probably just need to download the Calculator for free. …
- Free photo viewer. Download IrfanviewSince the advent of digital photography, our world has changed. We take thousands of pictures, and to store them and share …
- Fan speed control. Download SpeedFanSurely all confident PC users know that the main noise from the system unit or laptop case is the operation of …
- Free PDF to Word converter. Download NemoWhen working with documents on a PC, you often come across popular file extensions. For example, PDF and DOC (DOCX) are …
- dll files missing? Here’s what to do!Dll files (dynamic link libraries) are important software components in Windows operating systems. They contain code and functions that can be …
- Program for running old games. Download DxWndTime flows and everything in the world changes. The same thing happens in digital products. With the advent of more modern …