With the change of seasons, I want to indulge in the mood of nature. With the onset of spring – spring flowers and grass, in summer – the sun and the sea, in autumn – falling autumn leaves. Well, in winter – I want snow! Joining the winter period before Christmas and New Year, very often there is a desire to decorate everything around in a seasonal entourage. And even the Windows desktop! You can change the desktop wallpaper, change the design of labels and buttons. But that’s not all! You can add, for example, a screenmate or snow to your DesktopSnowOK! And this can be done with a simple free program.
Falling snow on desktop
We imagine snow in the form of falling snowflakes. Therefore, on the desktop of the monitor screen, we want to see the same or something very similar. Thanks to a small program called DesktopSnowOK, you can add falling snow to your desktop. This portable application that simulates and generates snowflakes on the main window of Windows can put you in the Christmas and New Year mood! And not only!
Snow on desktop DesktopSnowOK Freeware
Now every PC user can create magic on their Windows desktop. To do this, just run the portable and free DesktopSnowOK program and set the falling snow mode. You can do this with simple settings.
Item Count sets the number of falling snowflakes. Minimum 5, maximum 2000 pieces. Transparency and speed adjust the level of alpha display and the speed of the particles. In addition, in the latest version of the program at the time of the publication of the review, there is a setting for the appearance of a snowflake. By the way, a snowflake can have various shapes, and even be … leaves, balls, balls and other objects. Therefore, the program can be used in other seasons, in preparation for other holidays and significant dates. Snowflake sizes, direction algorithm (up or down), rotation, size randomness, make the snowfall more varied and natural, like nature.
The rest of the settings are related to the operation of the PC, but you, as a user, will easily understand them.
Snow falling on desktop
Now, even sitting at a PC or laptop, you can watch the falling snowflakes that will spin while you work. Snow falling on the desktop can be seen on top of all windows and documents, and only on the desktop, i. under all windows. In order not to burden the PC with graphic elements, the desktopSnowOK portable application can be configured for system resources. It remains to run the program to generate falling snow. But before that, you need to download it for your version of Windows.
The program supports many languages, is portable, free and weighs very little. While working in the minimum and medium modes, it practically does not consume system resources. Can start with system startup.
Download snow to your desktop. DesktopSnowOK
Before downloading, consider the bitness of the Windows operating system. Download links lead to files of 2 versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. Choose your option and download to your PC. By the way, the download links lead to the official page website of the developer DesktopSnowOK and they are in the download section. Run the program and customize your snowfall, making it move to the rhythm of your mood!
Snow on desktop DesktopSnowOK
- What platform is used for catalogs like IMDB, Kinopoisk or Douban?Specialized web platforms and databases are used to create and maintain movie catalogs like IMDB or Kinopoisk. A few common platforms …
- Wi-Fi Finder: HomedaleToday’s world is heavily dependent on Wi-Fi wireless networks, which provide us with access to the Internet and internal networks wherever …
- What application to open files with the SIG extensionThe .sig file extension can occur in different contexts and have different purposes. In this article, we will look at several …
- Maintenance of your PC for a long lifeIn our modern information age, the computer has become an indispensable assistant for many tasks, whether it is work, communication, entertainment …
- DC++ File Sharing ProgramBeing on a local network or surfing the Internet, sometimes there is a need for file sharing among users. You can …
- Free GIMP Graphic Editor for EveryoneThere are many professional tools in the world of graphic design and photo editing, but they are often expensive and out …