Surely, while working on a computer or playing on it, you have encountered the problem of frozen applications that simply could not be closed. We are talking, of course, about processes in the Windows operating system. This intermittent problem is very annoying. And to solve it, you can use a special free program. The ProcessKO utility for terminating processes and frozen programs allows you to quickly terminate almost any running service or close a frozen application.
What should I do if the program freezes and does not respond?
In this case, you can use the standard Task Manager if you are an advanced PC user and end the interfering process, but, unfortunately, this does not always help. In our case, it is enough to use ProcessKO.
This is a free utility for Windows that allows you to quickly and easily end processes and services in the operating system. It can be used to force close a program or service that does not respond to close commands and that can slow down the system. The ProcessKO program has a fairly simple and completely user-friendly user interface that allows even beginners to quickly understand the program and use it to terminate processes and services in Windows.
Stop a hung program
If for some reason the application freezes and does not close, you can try to stop it from the Taskbar via the context menu. You can also try to stop the hung software using the Task Manager by ending all related processes. And finally, this can be done using the free ProcessKO utility.
Stop a hung service
ProcessKO is a utility for quickly and easily terminating processes and services in the Windows operating system. This program can be very useful when a program or service stops responding to close commands and can slow down the system. With it, you can stop a hung service or any other running but hung process.
ProcessKO provides several functions that allow you to quickly and easily terminate processes and services in Windows. Let’s consider each of them in more detail.
With ProcessKO you can quickly and easily end the process of any program in Windows. To do this, select the process in the list and click the “OK” button. After that, the program will be closed.
End tree process
Sometimes it happens that one process spawns others that need to be closed along with it. In this case, you can use the “End Process Tree” function. It allows you to terminate all processes that were spawned by the parent, main. To do this, select a process in the list and click the “Tree” button.
End process by ID
Sometimes a situation may arise when it is necessary to terminate a process by its ID. For such events, you can use the “End process by ID” function.
Download utility for terminating processes and frozen programs
Summarizing, we can say that ProcessKO is a utility for Windows that provides the ability to quickly and easily terminate processes and services in the operating system. The free program is multilingual and portable. It is enough to download it to your PC and run it. You can download the ProcessKO utility to end processes and frozen programs using the links below. They run the developer’s site. All files have been checked for functionality and safety.
Due to its functionality, ProcessKO can be very useful in cases where a program has stopped responding to close commands and can slow down the system. This small application has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to select the service you want to end and complete this action with just a few clicks. Enjoy!
- Program for reading djvu. Download WinDjViewThere are several file formats that store text and graphic elements in a compressed state. Such files are very convenient to …
- Plants on the desktop DesktopPlantIn our time of the digital age, part of our lives is transferred to the virtual world. And for some period …
- Free Audio Editor OpenMPTCreative people will love this program. The fact is that many music editors have been developed for creating music and editing …
- Program for cataloging music and audio files Music CollectionYou’re probably into music, or you’ve got quite a large collection of audio files. And most of all, you are tired …
- System information on the desktopWe all love quality software for its simplicity, functionality and usability. And if this is even a small application that performs …
- MIDI editor Anvil StudioAnyone who has ever taken a little interest in writing music or playing electronic musical instruments has come across the concept …