Internet technologies are developing and, accordingly, the requirements for files are changing. Regular users need high speed loading sites. In order to reduce the “weight” of graphic files, a modern format was introduced – *Webp, developed by Google. Accordingly, users who download images in this format have difficulty reading and viewing these files. Therefore, a special Webp to JPG converter was required. You can download WebPconv – a utility that is a converter, from the links below.
Naturally, popular formats such as JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BMP are readable and ripped on any PC running Windows since the 90s versions. But with the WEBP format, there are nuances. Therefore, in order to translate the new format into an older one “edible” for the Windows Image Viewer, a special tool is needed!
Free Webp to JPG Converter
WebPconv is a completely free Webp to JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BMP file converter. Converting can be done through a simple menu by simply dragging and dropping files (drag-and-drop) of graphic files.
In short, the Decode function – converts Webp files to JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and TIFF and saves to a dedicated default folder on the desktop of the monitor screen. By changing the settings, you can save images in different quality, sacrificing disk space. You can process several files at once, which is very convenient, unlike free similar online services.
Jpg to Webp
Accordingly, the Encode function – converts files of popular graphic formats to Webp. This part of the WebPconv utility helps Web developers and designers to compress images with new norms for website promotion. The menu allows you to adjust the compression ratio, sacrificing quality. Images can be compressed with savings of up to 35%! You can also reduce the size of the final image compared to the original source. Now you can convert PNG, BMP, GIF, JPG images to Webp in seconds.
In fact, this is a very handy application that can add to the collection of useful utilities for home and work. You can download WebPconv from the links provided on this page. Install the program and run it on your personal computer or laptop. Drag and drop the files to be processed into the appropriate conversion tab (or expand the context menu with the + sign and select the target folder with the files) and click the start arrow. Ready! You can take processed files.
As of the date of publication, the developer’s site is not supported. The project is no longer developed.
Webp to JPG converter. Download WebPconv
- Maintenance of your PC for a long lifeIn our modern information age, the computer has become an indispensable assistant for many tasks, whether it is work, communication, entertainment …
- Gesture control. Enable ViacamTo date, we have not yet learned how to control a computer with the power of thought. There are many tools …
- XnView MP Photo ViewerAlmost every operating system has its own standard built-in photo viewer. It is endowed with a minimum of features and does …
- Snow on desktop DesktopSnowOKWith the change of seasons, I want to indulge in the mood of nature. With the onset of spring – spring …
- Methods for opening and converting Webp filesWhile humanity is developing in the direction of digitalization and computer technology, more and more new branches appear. For example, in …
- What application to open files with the SIG extensionThe .sig file extension can occur in different contexts and have different purposes. In this article, we will look at several …