Any experienced PC user who runs the Windows operating system has probably ever encountered the problem of cleaning the registry and changing some files. The fact is that almost most programs that have been installed on a computer or run leave specific traces – registry files. The registry is a kind of journal or a special database that stores program settings, some information and configuration settings, low-level settings necessary for the normal launch and operation of installed software. You may need a third-party Windows registry editor to work. You can download Registry Finder from the links below from the download area. This will significantly speed up the work with the registry in comparison with the standard tools and tools of the system.
In particular, if you compare the free Registry Finder program with the standard Windows Registry Editor, you can see significant advantages. First of all, it is important to highlight points such as better productivity, security and convenience. Among the functions there are the following possibilities:
- quick search with listing of results;
- you can keep multiple search windows and their results open;
- the ability to copy, cut, paste keys and values is enabled;
- it is possible to search for all hidden keys;
- there are tools to redo or undo registry changes (you can work with all changes except changing permissions);
- You can open multiple registry windows, local and remote.
The program can be installed or downloaded as a portable version. Both versions will fully work with registry files. The portable version can be run from removable media. The installation version integrates the call of the Registry Finder program into the standard Windows Explorer. You can also replace starts with the regedit command of the standard Windows registry editor by starting the Registry Finder program by default. Search organization has been greatly improved. Search results can be limited or expanded. The limits are stored in the RegistryFinder.config file, which can be edited. Search for all hidden keys or keys with a null character in the name is also available in the dialog search box. You can also change the user design of the program, including themes and custom icons (they can be downloaded separately from the Registry Finder developer site).
Windows registry editor
As mentioned earlier, you can also use the standard registry editor in Windows. The launch is possible through the search field in the taskbar. Type “regedit” and then select “registry editor”. This is also done by clicking on the standard Start button. Then you need to select the “run” function and enter “regedit” in the “Open” text box. And then click on “OK”. This will open the standard registry editor. Naturally, if we compare the Registry Finder program as a whole, then it is much more functional and convenient. Therefore, in our opinion, this is an excellent replacement for the standard Windows tool.
Download Registry Finder
The Registry Finder supports many languages, which greatly expands its audience of potential users. Works on almost all versions of Windows, including bit depth, from XP to 10 and even 11. You can download Registry Finder using the links from the download area using links from the official pages of the developer’s website. Make your choice and download the required file, then run it on your PC.
Windows registry editor. Download Registry Finder
- BlueLife KeyFreeze keyboard and mouse lock softwareThere are situations in which any action on the keyboard or mouse is inappropriate. For example, when a children’s cartoon is …
- What platform is used for catalogs like IMDB, Kinopoisk or Douban?Specialized web platforms and databases are used to create and maintain movie catalogs like IMDB or Kinopoisk. A few common platforms …
- Computer shutdown program. Download sTrayWe are constantly trying to improve and improve something. We need embellishments for our electronic computing devices or various accelerators, amplifiers, …
- Internet speed online. NetSpeedMonitorToday, the Internet has become an essential part of our lives, along with electricity, water, food and other resources. And a …
- WakeMeOnLan software for remotely turning on a computerToday, having a laptop and the Internet at hand, sometimes you have to turn on your PC from a distance. Previously, …
- Programs for blocking websites and traffic controlIn the modern world, the Internet has become an integral part of our lives. However, sometimes we may encounter the problem …