Very often, some users lack a good little tool at hand, with which they could quickly get information about the color of any point on the monitor screen. It doesn’t matter which image, or which window is open on it. The important thing is that you need to have a universal “pipette”, thanks to which it would be possible to find out the color of a pixel. And there is such a tool! The program for determining the color of a pixel GetPixelColor opens up the possibility for the user to identify the color of the point under the mouse cursor.
Determining the color of pixels on the monitor screen
GetPixelColor is a program that allows the user to get the color of pixels on the Windows desktop, any open window, image, etc., simply by hovering the mouse cursor over the desired location. This is a lightweight and very handy application that can be useful for various purposes, such as selecting and defining a color palette related to website design or analyzing colors in a photo.
Description of program functions
GetPixelColor uses the Windows API to get the color of the pixel the mouse is over. The user simply needs to move the cursor to the target location and hold down the Ctrl + Alt + C key combination to get the color value in HEX or RGB format of the pixel itself. In addition, the user can select the “Show color on screen” option to see the current color online when moving the cursor.
The program also has the ability to save color values to a file or clipboard for later use. In addition, the user can customize the color output format pixels according to your needs in the right color models.
One of the main advantages of GetPixelColor is its simplicity and ease of use. There is no need to install additional components or configure complex settings – all functions are available in one window.
In addition, the program has minimal system requirements and runs on most computers, making it accessible to a wide range of users. Finally, GetPixelColor is a free program, which makes it even more attractive to users who are looking for an affordable, understandable and free solution for color identification pixel.
Potential application areas
The GetPixelColor utility can be used in a variety of applications that require determining the color of a pixel on a computer screen. For example, in the design of web resources and applications, graphic design, programming, image analysis and any other areas.
In web design, GetPixelColor is very often used when choosing a color palette to create a site template or to analyze colors from competing resources. In graphic design, the program can help you choose colors for designing logos, banners, promotional materials, and more. But in programming, GetPixelColor can be useful for creating scripts that use specific colors of pixel dots on the screen. And in the analysis of images, the program can be used to determine the color of certain elements on the image.
All in all, GetPixelColor is a useful and handy multilingual software that can be useful in a variety of areas. Ease of use of the utility, minimum system requirements and free of charge make it available to a wide audience of users. If you need a convenient and easy way to determine the color of a pixel on a computer screen, then GetPixelColor can be an excellent choice.
- PopSel context menu setting programPerhaps almost all of us have ever encountered working on a PC in the Windows operating system. By right-clicking on the …
- Monitor management software ControlMyMonitorThe monitor is one of the most important elements of the computer, which determines the quality of information display. It provides …
- PS Tray Factory Tray ManagerIf you still don’t know what a tray is, then you’ve come to the right place. The system tray is a …
- Free VIM text editor for HTML and other documentsThere are many text editors in the world of software development and system administration, but one of the most powerful and …
- Program to disable the Internet InternetOffThe modern world has been flooded with information that constantly pulls us into the network spaces. Often we spend hours absorbed …
- Revolutionary IP Camera Software: Improving Surveillance EfficiencyWith the development of video surveillance technology, IP cameras are becoming more and more popular in various fields ranging from home …