When using files in the Windows operating system, we willy-nilly use the standard explorer. This is a tool built into the platform with which we can find the necessary files, copy them, paste, delete, rename, move from folder to folder, organize content, etc. It would seem, what else is needed? After all, everything you need to eat! However, in terms of navigation and organization of work with files, there is something to think about. Many people remember the possibilities of Total Commander and other similar explorers. Taking into account all possible additions, third-party developers created software products that only expanded the capabilities of users. One of these tools was a free program – a file manager for Windows Tablacus Explorer. With this utility, it will be much more convenient to work with files and folders.
File Manager for Windows
Naturally, this program is a multilingual explorer with many built-in functions that can be extended by adding addons. The application is portable, so it can be run both from the disks of the main device and from removable media, for example, from USB-sticks or memory cards. It does not take up much space and has an intuitive interface. Such software does not just appear. Here, all the shortcomings of the standard explorer are taken into account and removed, and new features and functions are added.
Speech, of course, will be about comparing the standard Windows Explorer with this utility. Here it is important to highlight the main differences of the Tablacus Explorer file manager.
- Extensibility of functionality through plugins;
- Expansion to 4 working panels;
- Select view styles;
- Working with tabs in one window;
- Add to favorites;
- Ability to create and display a hierarchical tree folders and files;
- much more.
You can evaluate all the features of the manager only while working with it.
Tablacus Explorer File Manager
This program is aimed at the audience of users who want to optimize their work on a PC, speed up processes and manipulations with file content. Four panels open at the same time allow you to transfer and copy files to several different locations, fine-tune their storage and organize them as you wish in the desired order. This greatly saves the user’s time and allows you to create the necessary file hierarchy. With tabs, you can view multiple storage locations at once and switch from one location to another in seconds. The ability to add storage addresses for folders and files to “Favorites” in the future will ensure that Explorer remains in the state of developments from previous sessions. Drag-and-drop technology is supported. Filters and browsing styles only complement the advantages of the Tablacus Explorer file manager over the standard Windows Explorer.
Download Tablacus Explorer file manager for free
The interface of the free portable tool Tablacus Explorer supports several languages. During operation, if necessary, you can remove unnecessary languages so that they do not take up space on your PC. You can download the Tablacus Explorer file manager for free using the links from the download area. The downloaded archive must be unpacked and the files extracted to any convenient location. Run your version of the *EXE file to work with the program, taking into account the bitness (32-bit or 64-bit version). The multifunctional file manager works with all versions of the Windows operating system, from XP to 10 (not tested on 11 at the time of writing).
Tablacus Explorer for Windows
- Revo UninstallerHave you ever, as a user, installed a program, and then when you uninstalled it, you could not completely remove it. …
- PC Power Management: Free Switch Power SchemeManaging your computer’s power consumption can be an important aspect of your computer’s performance and efficiency. The Windows operating system provides …
- oCam Screen RecorderBeginner vloggers, gamers or other PC users very often have a need to share and record a screen. Or rather, fixing …
- PNG compression program PngOptimizerTo cut to the chase, PngOptimizer PNG compression tool can help any PC user to reduce PNG file size without compromising …
- Teaching programming to children. Download Scratch programSoftware is becoming more and more popular every year. After all, we live in an era of digital evolution. Computers and …
- How to open bin format files? Tips for PC usersA more or less experienced PC user knows that in the world of computers and files there are many different formats, …