If you are into audio engineering, telecommunications, or are just interested in creating and analyzing audio signals, then special software will become an indispensable tool in your arsenal. The program, which is an amazing virtual tone generator with unique features, will help you generate, modulate and analyze a variety of audio signals. This is a virtual Tone Generator. You can download RedCrab SonoG from the official website of the developer. And we will talk about this below.
RedCrab SonoG Features
RedCrab SonoG is a powerful and free software that provides two standalone generators to create different waveforms. One of the key benefits of this program is the ability to generate sine, square, pulse, and sawtooth waveforms at a selected frequency. With this tool, you can create audio signals of various shapes and structures, adjusting them to your needs.
Virtual Tone Generator
SonoG also supports tone packs, allowing you to quickly and easily create preset sets sound signals. Modulation and sweep are two other powerful features of SonoG. You can easily adjust the modulation and sweep settings to create unique and interesting audio effects. Any modulated signal can be recorded and saved to a PC in *wav format directly.
Variety of signals and opportunities
RedCrab SonoG features a wide range of available signals, frequencies up to 48 kHz and options for tuning them:
Sine waveform: Generates a signal with a clean and harmonic waveform from 1 Hz to 20 kHz. It’s a great choice for creating basic audio signals or testing audio hardware.
Square waveform: Square waveform, also available from 1 Hz to 20 kHz. You can adjust the duration of the pulse as a percentage of the period, which provides additional opportunities for audio experiments.
Pulse signal: This signal allows you to create pulses with adjustable duration in the frequency range from 1 Hz to 20 kHz. The ability to adjust the duration of the pulse allows you to create unique sound effects.
Sawtooth: Generates a sawtooth wave with adjustable rise time duration. It’s a great choice for creating sound effects with smooth transitions.
Tone Burst: Creates a waveform with four active periods and four breaks. This can be useful for creating interesting rhythmic audio effects.
Ease of use and flexible settings
One of the key advantages of RedCrab SonoG is its intuitive interface. You can easily select the signal type and frequency, as well as adjust various parameters such as pulse width, rise time duration and others.
With SonoG you have the ability to directly enter the frequency with keyboards or use the stepless adjustment with the knobs for coarse and fine tuning of the frequency. This allows you to quickly and accurately achieve the desired frequency values for your audio experiments.
DTMF support and more
Particular emphasis should be placed on support for DTMF signals, which are used to test telecommunications decoders. This feature makes RedCrab SonoG a versatile tool for working with communication systems.
Download RedCrab SonoG
If you are interested in creating, analyzing and modulating audio signals, then RedCrab SonoG is the software you need. You can download the latest version of SonoG (version 2.3, dated 11/08/2018) from the official developer site. The links are given below and are located in the “Download” tab.
In order to install SonoG, you need Windows Vista, W7, W8 or W10 operating system, as well as Framework 4.5 or higher and DirectX.
Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your arsenal of audio tools. Download RedCrab SonoG and start creating and analyzing sounds today!
- Multifunction display, touchscreen
- Special Keyboard for entering frequency and time
- Radio knobs with very smooth frequency control
- Switch/Switch/Switch tone on/off
- Special signal selection buttons
- Channel selector
- Simple volume control
- Dual tone switch
- Free utility for graphics card GPU-ZIn the world of PC gaming and graphics, the graphics card is one of the key components that determine performance and …
- Metronome free download. TempoPerfectIn order for the musician to keep the rhythm, a device called the Metronome was invented. In its original version, it …
- File Encryption Program Encoding Decoding FreeAs elsewhere, security issues in the electronic world are also very acute and in demand. Encoding or encryption of files is …
- Useful PC Accessories: Empowering the UserModern PCs are not only powerful tools for work and entertainment, but also real creative platforms. If you want to expand …
- Types of programs for car diagnostics and automotive electronics maintenanceModern cars are becoming more complex and equipped with a wide range of electronic systems. To service and diagnose such vehicles, …
- Program for the treatment of dead pixels. PixelHealerWhen buying new equipment, or even more so if the equipment was in use, we always check it for integrity. Why …